Custom Boat Insurance Quotes
When you work with Malone Insurance Agency, you’ll receive customized quotes and so much more. We remove the burden of comparison shopping by retrieving rates from up to 20 top boat insurance companies. Plus, you’ll receive personal, local service from a trusted insurance professional. Get started with free insurance quotes today.
Boat Insurance Coverage
- Watercraft liability Covers bodily injury and property damage you cause to another party with your boat.
- Collision Covers physical damage to your boat caused by a collision with a watercraft or object.
- Comprehensive Covers physical damage to your boat caused by something other than a collision.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Covers bodily injury you sustain in an accident with a boater that has too little or no insurance.
- Medical payments Covers medical expenses (to a specified limit) you or a guest sustain, without regard to fault.
- Fishing equipment Covers lost, damaged, or stolen fishing equipment.
- On-water towing Covers towing your boat back to shore if it becomes disabled on the water.
- Trailer Covers physical damage to your trailer caused by an accident.
- And More There are many optional coverages that may be good for you.
Boat Insurance Discounts
- Pay in full Save by paying your policy premium in full.
- Multi-policy Save by bundling with other policies, like auto or home.
- Multi-boat Save when you add multiple watercraft to the policy.
- Association Save by being a member of certain boating groups.
- Responsible driver Save by having a record free of violations.
- EFT payments Save by setting up your bill to automatically deduct each month.
- Safety course Save by completing an approved safety course.
- And more There may be even more discounts that apply to your policy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need insurance if my boat isn’t expensive?
One of the most important coverages on your policy is watercraft liability. This coverage helps pay if you are sued by another party claiming you caused bodily injury or property damage to them. Even if your boat isn’t worth much, you can still cause serious damage with it. For this reason, it’s important to consider insurance.
Will getting quotes affect my credit?
No. While most insurance companies do consider credit when calculating rates, they check your credit with soft inquiry, which doesn’t affect your credit score.