Custom Business Insurance Quotes
When you work with Malone Insurance Agency, you’ll receive customized quotes and so much more. We remove the burden of comparison shopping by retrieving rates from up to 20 top business insurance companies. Plus, you’ll receive personal, local service from a trusted insurance professional. Get started with free insurance quotes today.
Business Insurance Coverage
- Commercial auto Covers company vehicles and employees while they’re driving for work.
- Commercial property Covers your building, signs, office furniture, inventory, and other business property.
- General liability Covers lawsuits claiming your business harmed another party by any of a variety of causes.
- Commercial umbrella Covers liability claims in excess of your underlying policies, like general liability.
- Workers’ compensation Covers medical expenses and lost wages for employees that are hurt or made sick in the course of their work.
- Commercial inland marine Covers tools and equipment that travel with you to job sites.
- Garage Covers customer vehicles while they are in your care.
- And More There are many optional coverages that may be good for you.
Businesses We Cover
- Property managers & real estate professionals
- Plumbers, HVAC, & electricians
- Retail stores
- Landscapers & lawn care professionals
- Auto repair & body shops
- Janitorial & cleaners
- And more We can insure nearly any type of business.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need multiple policies to cover everything?
It depends on your risk exposure and other factors. For many small businesses we can offer “Business Owner Policies”, also known as BOPs, which package several types of coverage all into one policy. For example, a BOP might include both commercial property and general liability coverage.
Do I need commercial auto insurance?
Commercial auto coverage isn’t just for semis and dump trucks. If the vehicle is corporately owned, driven by employees, used to deliver or transport people or goods, or is used in the performance of your work, you may need a commercial auto policy.