Custom Car Insurance Quotes
When you work with Malone Insurance Agency, you’ll receive customized quotes and so much more. We remove the burden of comparison shopping by retrieving rates from up to 20 top car insurance companies. Plus, you’ll receive personal, local service from a trusted insurance professional. Get started with free insurance quotes today.
Car Insurance Coverage
- Auto Liability Covers bodily injury and property damage you cause to another party with your vehicle.
- Collision Covers physical damage to your vehicle caused by a collision with a vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive Covers physical damage to your vehicle caused by something other than a collision.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Covers bodily injury you sustain in an accident with a driver that has too little or no insurance.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Covers medical expenses and lost wages (to a specified limit) without regard to fault.
- Rental Reimbursement Covers the cost of a rental car while your car is being repaired from a covered loss.
- Custom Parts Covers after-market parts and equipment you’ve added to your vehicle.
- And More There are many optional coverages that may be good for you.
Auto Insurance Discounts
- Pay in full Save by paying your policy premium in full.
- Multi-policy Save by bundling your auto with other policies, like home.
- Multi-vehicle Save when you add multiple vehicles to the policy.
- Anti-theft device Save by having anti-theft devices installed on your vehicles.
- Claims free Save by having a record free of auto insurance claims.
- EFT payments Save by setting up your bill to automatically deduct each month.
- Good student Save when your student earns a 3.0 GPA or better.
- And more There may be even more discounts that apply to your policy.
Frequently Asked Questions
What info will I need for a quote?
To receive accurate rates, we’ll need name, date of birth, and driver’s license number for all drivers. We’ll need the VIN for all vehicles to be insured.
Will getting quotes affect my credit?
No. While most insurance companies do consider credit when calculating rates, they check your credit with soft inquiry, which doesn’t affect your credit score.
How are the rates determined?
There are many factors that go into determining an auto insurance premium, including info about the drivers, the vehicles, where you live, and more. In addition, each insurance company rates those factors a little differently, so there is no “one size fits all” solution.