Custom Home Insurance Quotes
When you work with Malone Insurance Agency, you’ll receive customized quotes and so much more. We remove the burden of comparison shopping by retrieving rates from up to 20 top home insurance companies. Plus, you’ll receive personal, local service from a trusted insurance professional. Get started with free insurance quotes today.
Home Insurance Coverage
- Personal liability Covers you and resident family members that cause bodily injury or property damage to another.
- Dwelling Covers physical damage to your home and structures attached to your home, like a deck or attached garage.
- Other structures Covers physical damage to others structures on your property that aren’t attached to your home, like a shed.
- Personal property Covers furniture, clothing, appliances, electronics, and other property kept within your home.
- Medical payments Covers minor medical expenses for guests that are injured at your home, without regard to fault.
- Loss of use Covers the cost of alternative lodging if your home is unlivable due to a covered incident.
- Scheduled property Covers certain high-risk classes of property that have reduced limits on a standard home policy.
- And More There are many optional coverages that may be good for you.
Home Insurance Discounts
- Pay in full Save by paying your policy premium in full.
- Multi-policy Save by bundling your home with other policies, like auto.
- Alarm Save when you’ve installed a burglar alarm system.
- Claims free Save by having a record free of property insurance claims.
- EFT payments Save by setting up your bill to automatically deduct each month.
- New roof Save when you have a newer roof.
- Association/occupation Save when you belong to a specific group or occupation.
- And more There may be even more discounts that apply to your policy.
Frequently Asked Questions
What info will I need for a quote?
To give accurate rates, we’ll need the address, year built, and square footage of the home. We’ll also need to know the age of the roof, details about the electrical system, heating system, and plumbing.
How is the dwelling coverage amount determined?
When we quote your home coverage, part of the process is completing a replacement cost estimate. This takes into account many factors, including the style of your home, finishes, foundation type, and many others to estimate reconstruction. The amount calculated is usually different from the purchase price because the cost to rebuild is often higher than the purchase price.
Is my jewelry covered on my homeowners policy?
A standard homeowners policy includes some coverage for stolen jewelry, usually $1,500. To cover your jewelry for the full value, you’ll need to schedule the property or insure it on a separate policy. If you have jewelry worth more than $1,500, let us know so we can quote you with proper coverage.