Custom Landlord Insurance Quotes
When you work with Malone Insurance Agency, you’ll receive customized quotes and so much more. We remove the burden of comparison shopping by retrieving rates from up to 20 top landlord insurance companies. Plus, you’ll receive personal, local service from a trusted insurance professional. Get started with free insurance quotes today.
Landlord Insurance Coverage
- Premises liability Covers you if you’re found liable for bodily injury sustained by someone at the property.
- Dwelling Covers physical damage to the home and structures attached to the home, like a deck or attached garage.
- Other structures Covers physical damage to others structures on the property that aren’t attached to the home, like a shed.
- Personal property Covers appliances, lawn mowers, and other property you own within the home.
- Loss of rents Covers the loss of rental income if your property is unable to be rented while repairs of a covered loss are made.
- And More There are many optional coverages that may be good for you.
Properties We Cover
- Single family homes
- Duplexes & multi-unit properties
- VRBO & AirBNB
- And more There may be even more discounts that apply to your policy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does a landlord policy include coverage for tenants’ property?
No. Your tenant(s) will need to purchase a separate renters policy to cover their personal property and liability.
Is landlord coverage different from homeowners coverage?
Yes. Landlord coverage is designed for properties that are rented out and not owner-occupied. Homeowners coverage is for owner-occupied properties and has additional and more broad coverage.