Custom Life Insurance Quotes
When you work with Malone Insurance Agency, you’ll receive customized quotes and so much more. We remove the burden of comparison shopping by retrieving rates from up to 15 top life insurance companies. Plus, you’ll receive personal, local service from a trusted insurance professional. Get started with free insurance quotes today.
Life Insurance Policies
- Term life Low cost coverage that lasts for a specific length of time, like 10, 20, or 30 years.
- Whole life Coverage that usually lasts until age 100 or death. Includes a cash value that earns interest.
- Universal life Flexible coverage that can be designed with features of term and whole life.
- Instant issue term life Term coverage that can be issued immediately, with no medical exam.
- Return of premium term life Term coverage that returns the sum of premiums paid to the policy owner, if the policy expires without being exercised.
- And More There are many optional coverages that may be good for you.
Life Insurance Companies Offered
- AAA Life
- Banner Life
- Cincinnati Life
- EMC Life
- Grange Life
- Illinois Mutual
- John Hancock
- Minnesota Life
- Pacific Life
- Protective Life
- United of Omaha
- And more
Frequently Asked Questions
How much life insurance do I need?
You’ll often hear 7x to 10x your salary. While that amount may work for many folks, the actual amount needed varies for each person, depending on your goals. We can help you determine an appropriate amount. You can also try out the life insurance needs calculator from LifeHappens.org.
What type of life policy should I get?
It really depends on your goals and budget. Term coverage is great for ensuring debt or mortgages can paid off, replacing income, and other goals that have a time frame. Whole life might be a better option for final expenses. We’ll help you figure out a policy that works well for your needs.
How are the rates determined?
The premium depends on a number of factors, including age, sex, medical history, policy type, and more.