Custom Motorcycle Insurance Quotes
When you work with Malone Insurance Agency, you’ll receive customized quotes and so much more. We remove the burden of comparison shopping by retrieving rates from up to 20 top motorcycle insurance companies. Plus, you’ll receive personal, local service from a trusted insurance professional. Get started with free insurance quotes today.
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage
- Liability Covers bodily injury and property damage you cause to another party with your bike.
- Collision Covers physical damage to your bike caused by a collision with a vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive Covers physical damage to your bike caused by something other than a collision.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Covers bodily injury you sustain in an accident with a driver that has too little or no insurance.
- Medical payments Covers medical expenses (to a specified limit) without regard to fault.
- Trip interruption Covers lodging and food costs if your bike breaks down on a trip away from home.
- Custom parts Covers after-market parts and equipment you’ve added to your bike.
- And More There are many optional coverages that may be good for you.
Motorcycle Insurance Discounts
- Pay in full Save by paying your policy premium in full.
- Multi-policy Save by bundling your motorcycle with other policies, like auto.
- Motorcycle endorsement Save when you add a motorcycle endorsement to your license.
- Anti-theft device Save by having anti-theft devices installed on your bike.
- Claims free Save by having a record free of insurance claims.
- EFT payments Save by setting up your bill to automatically deduct each month.
- Safety course Save by completing an approved safety course.
- Association Save by being a member of certain industry groups.
- And more There may be even more discounts that apply to your policy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is motorcycle insurance required in MN?
Just like with auto insurance, coverage is required in order to ride on public roads in MN.
Can I insure my trike and/or UTV?
Yes. We offer coverage on three-wheeled vehicles, ATVs, UTVs, snowmobiles, and others.