Custom Umbrella Insurance Quotes
When you work with Malone Insurance Agency, you’ll receive customized quotes and so much more. We remove the burden of comparison shopping by retrieving rates from up to 20 top umbrella insurance companies. Plus, you’ll receive personal, local service from a trusted insurance professional. Get started with free insurance quotes today.
Umbrella Insurance Coverage
- Auto liability Covers bodily injury and property damage you cause to another party with your vehicle, in excess of your auto insurance limits.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Covers bodily injury you sustain in an accident with a driver that has too little or no insurance, in excess of your auto insurance limits.
- Personal liability Covers bodily injury or property damage you or a resident family member cause to another, in excess of your home insurance limits.
- Worldwide coverage Covers your liability exposure even while you’re traveling abroad.
- And More There are many optional coverages that may be good for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does an umbrella policy work?
An umbrella policy adds additional liability coverage to your other policies, like car insurance or home insurance. If you experience a claim that exceeds your auto or home liability limit, an umbrella can cover the excess.
Is an umbrella policy expensive?
The cost depends on many factors but you may be surprised how affordable it is to add $1,000,000 or more in liability coverage to your insurance plan. Many policies cost less than $200 per year.